Saturday, July 6, 2024

How to Search the Internet: How to prepare for a hurricane

Recently Hurricane Beryl has been affecting many people, the coastal bend of Texas is preparing for it's landfall and so my town, although in the southwest of Texas, was preparing as well. The city of Laredo was giving out bags and sands for all the community. I needed to prepare myself for other things and so once inside Home Depot they had a checklist available for all customers that contained emergency necessities. I looked through it and saw that I was definitely not prepared with essentials such as a generator. This made me think I need to start looking into purchasing more items as such. 

When I did a search on how to prepare for a hurricane a multitude of information was available, but I was selective on looking at certain sites. I hope this tutorial video will help you if you are ever in need or preparing for a hurricane. The internet is filled with a lot of information, you just have to be careful when looking at different sites in order to make sure you are looking at reliable and credible information. 

This video is also available on Screen Pal:







-April Cervantes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection Digital Tech- April Cervantes

I used  makebeliefscomix.com  to create my digital storytelling reflection for my course, Digital Technology for the School Librarian. At fi...